Jennifer Young provides a flexible and engaging education programme to ensure therapists are trained to the highest level. Training is carried out by experienced, specialist tutors in your spa.
The training is comprehensive, accredited and certified. Therapists are required to complete a case study during the training. We do all possible to assist with the acquisition of case studies and we do not anticipate difficulties in finding the required number.
Our tutor also works with the rest of your team to ensure that the consent process integrates into your existing systems.
Pre-course learning is sent to all delegates two weeks prior to course commencement.
You will learn:
- How to integrate your welcome into your existing spa systems
- How your therapists can adapt their skills in order to deliver a complete treatment menu to those affected by cancer
- How to remove the fear of causing harm to those undergoing treatment for cancer
- Product knowledge of the Jennifer Young brand and hands-on treatment training as per the Jennifer Young Treatment menu
You will discover
- The research that shows adapted touch therapies are not harmful
- The evidence that proves what you already intuitively know – touch therapies provide endless benefits to those living with and beyond cancer
- More about the physical and emotional challenges faced by your new clients and how best to work taking them into account